The effect of gabapentin, low dose ketamine, paracetamol, NSAID [nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug] and dexamethasone on pain and opioid requirements in patients scheduled for primary total hip replacement
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Gabapentin (Primary) ; Ketamine (Primary) ; Ketorolac; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Paracetamol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued (structural changes that stopped the type of operations used in the study) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 19 Nov 2007 New trial centres added.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.