A single-blind, dose-escalating study to assess efficacy and safety of resiquimod gel applied 3 times per week for 4 weeks for the treatment of common warts in pediatric patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Resiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Warts
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors 3M Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2007 Additional lead trial center (Medicis Global Service Corporation) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2007 Companies added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.