A multicenter, randomized, parallel groups, placebo-controlled study comparing the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of the daily co-administration of ezetimibe 10 mg or ezetimibe placebo to ongoing treatment with atorvastatin 10 mg in subjects with primary hypercholesterolemia and coronary heart disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 30 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (81) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2006 Status change