A randomized, double-blind, stratified, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy and safety of the ACAT inhibitor CD-505 [pactimibe] for reducing the progression of atherosclerosis in subjects with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia and carotid atherosclerosis using carotid ultrasound (CUS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pactimibe (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPTIVATE
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned End Date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2009 Results published in JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association 301: 1131-1139, No. 11, 18 Mar 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History