A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Trial of Pregabalin Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Sep 2018 Results assessing 12- to 13-week responder outcomes in patients with pDPN treated with pregabalin in 6 trials (Study 1008-149, Study 1008-155, NCT00156078, NCT00159679, NCT00143156 and NCT00553475; n=939) published in the Advances in Therapy
- 20 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 18 Dec 2005 New trial record.