A one-year, randomized, open label, parallel group study to investigate the safety and the effect of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS) in combination with either full dose or reduced cyclosporine microemulsion in de novo kidney transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2006 Primary outcome indentified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.