A Phase 1 Study of SAHA (NSC 701852 IND 71976) in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors (Including Lymphomas) and Leukemia Followed by a Phase I Study of SAHA in Combination With 13-Cis-Retinoic Acid for Patients With Selected Recurrent/Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Isotretinoin
- Indications CNS cancer; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.