A 1-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, study of rasagiline 1mg and 2mg added to Aricept [donepezil] 10mg daily in patients with mild to moderate dementia of the Alzheimer's type
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 08 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2005 New trial record.