A Phase I/II Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Rituxan (Chimeric Anti-CD20 Antibody) [rituximab] in Combination With Doxil (Liposomal Doxorubicin) Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsing or Refractory Indolent or Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2008 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2010 Centocor Ortho Biotech added as trial sponsor and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov