A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, parallel-group phase 3 study to determine the efficacy and safety of retigabine (1200 mg/day) used as adjunctive therapy in refractory epilepsy patients with partial-onset seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE-1
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 29th International Epilepsy Congress.
- 30 Mar 2011 Results published in the Neurology.
- 03 Dec 2010 Results presented as an abstract at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History