A Phase II, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study To Investigate The Effects Of ZD1839 (IRESSA) [gefitinib] On Cell Proliferation In Oestrogen And Progesterone Receptor Negative Breast Cancer Prior To Surgery.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2007 Status change