A phase III trial of cisplatin/etoposide/radiotherapy with or without consolidation docetaxel in patients with inoperable locally advanced stage III non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): Hoosier Oncology Group LUN01-24
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the treatment table has been amended from 1 arm to 3 arm study and the study design is changed from single to parallel.
- 09 Dec 2011 Updated survival results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History