A Randomized Open-Labeled Phase II Study of Combretastatin A-4 Phosphate in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy in Subjects With Advanced Imageable Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 22 Aug 2011 Actual end date (February 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (March 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2007 Status changed to completed