A randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, dose finding study to assess the efficacy and safety of ZD6474 in patients with advanced, metastatic, or recurrent NSCLC who have failed previous chemotherapy regimens, at least one of which contained platinum
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Apr 2008 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, April, 2008.
- 28 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 22 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History