A Phase II Study of Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy With Weekly Docetaxel, Carboplatin and Radiation Therapy Followed by Consolidation Chemotherapy With Docetaxel and Carboplatin for Locally Advanced Inoperable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported in the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Aug 2008 The completion date for this trial is Aug 2008 as reported in the ClinicalTrials.gov record.