A Long-term Health Economics Study of Intraduodenal Levodopa (Duodopa) in Routine Care for Patients With Advanced Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease With Severe Motor Fluctuations and Hyper-/Dyskinesia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAPHNE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial investigator (Sabine Neumann) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.