Randomised Induction and Post Induction Therapy in Older Patients (at least 61 Years of Age) With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Refractory Anemia With Excess Blasts (RAEB, RAEB-t).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History