Phase II Trial of Doxorubicin HCl Liposome Injection (Doxil[Rm]) in Advanced Stage Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma Followed by Bexarotene (Targretin).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History