A Phase 1 Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA) in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Epithelial Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2011 Actual end date Jun 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.