An 8-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Flexible Dose Study Of Pregabalin (300-600 Mg/Day) And Venlafaxine XR (75-225 Mg/Day) For The Acute Treatment Of DSM-IV Generalized Anxiety Disorder In Outpatients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary) ; Venlafaxine
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Mar 2009 Results published in International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 07 Dec 2007 Results have been presented at the 7th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- 29 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History