An 80-Week, Randomized, Multi-Center, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Atorvastatin 80 MG Plus an Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Versus an Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor Alone in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEADe
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Mar 2010 Results published in Neurology.
- 23 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale' has not been met.
- 23 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study Clinical Global Impression of Change' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History