The effect of oxcarbazepine in the treatment of agitation/aggression in dementia (OBAD) - An eight week prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter trial. A phase III study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Oxcarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Aggression; Agitation; Dementia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OBAD
- 01 Feb 2009 Results published in Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders.
- 20 Mar 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 18 Sep 2006 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.