A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 12 week trial to evaluate the effect, of tiotropium inhalation capsules on the magnitude of exercise, measured using an accelerometer, in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 10 Aug 2006 Status change
- 31 Dec 2005 New trial record.