A Randomized, Multiple-dose, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study to Determine the Optimum Dose of BEA 2180 BR Delivered by the Respimat® Inhaler in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BEA 2180-BR (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 18 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 11 Aug 2006 Status change
- 31 Dec 2005 New trial record.