A multicenter, randomized, open-label, phase 3 study to compare the safety and effectiveness of doripenem versus a comparator antibiotic in hospital-acquired pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary) ; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2008 EMEA approved intital MAA for the treatment of adults with nonsocomial pneumonia.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History