A Phase I/II Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (SAHA) in Combination With Trastuzumab (Herceptin) in Patients With Advanced Metastatic and/or Local Chest Wall Recurrent Her-2 Amplified Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed to discontinued as per results published in the Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- 08 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.