A phase II study of clarithromycin (Biaxin), lenalidomide (Revlimid), and dexamethasone (Decadron) for newly diagnosed subjects with multiple myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BiRD
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Aug 2022.
- 29 Dec 2009 Planned end date (1 May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2008 Results have been published.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History