A phase II study of cisplatin and irinotecan induction chemotherapy, followed by ZD 1839 (IRESSA) [gefitinib] in adult patients with surgically unresectable and/or metastatic esophageal or gastric carcinomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Gefitinib; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.