A Phase II, Randomised, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging Study of AVX754 Versus Lamivudine in Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Patients With the M184V Mutation in Reverse Transcriptase.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Antiretrovirals; Apricitabine; Lamivudine
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2011 Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry [ACTRN12605000742673] reports trial status recruiting.
- 01 Jul 2011 Results published in HIV Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History