A phase I/II trial of tinzaparin (Innohep) [tinzaparin sodium], a low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) for treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tinzaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 06 Jan 2006 New trial record.