A Randomized Phase II Study of OGX-011 [custirsen sodium] in Combination With Docetaxel and Prednisone or Docetaxel and Prednisone Alone in Patients With Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Custirsen (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Sep 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology (Sep 20, 2010: 4247-4254), according to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Oct 2009 US FDA granted fast track designation for custirsen [OGX-011] in combination with first-line chemotherapy, based on the results of this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History