A Phase 3, Open Label, Randomized, Comparative Study Of CP-675,206 And Either Dacarbazine Or Temozolomide In Patients With Advanced Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from Dec 2010 to Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2008 Results are expected to be reported at ASCO 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History