A Study to Assess the Steady-State Trough Serum Concentration, Safety, and Immunogenicity of Abatacept (BMS-188667) Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are Receiving Disease Modifying Ant-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.