A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-390MR (60 mg Once-Daily [QD] and 90 mg QD) and an Active Comparator, Lansoprazole (30 mg QD) on Healing of Erosive Esophagitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 30 Sep 2013 Post-hoc pooled analysis published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 11 May 2009 Primary endpoint 'Lesion healing' has been met.
- 11 May 2009 Results have been reported in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History