A Phase II Study of ZD1839 (Iressa), Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Skin cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.