A phase I/II trial of the combination 5-azacitidine and gemtuzumab ozogamicin therapy for treatment of relapsed AML [acute myeloid leukaemia].
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.