A 24-week randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, multi-centre, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of tesaglitazar therapy when administered as monotherapy to drug-naive patients with type 2 diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tesaglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALLANT-2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 08 Aug 2006 Status change