FACT: Anastrozole Monotherapy Versus Maximal Oestrogen Blockade With Anastrozole and Fulvestrant Combination Therapy; an Open Randomized, Comparative, Phase III Multicentre Study in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer in First Relapse After Primary Treatment of Localized Tumor.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FACT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Feb 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 32nd Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History