A Multi-center Phase III Study Comparing Nonmyeloablative Conditioning With TBI Versus Fludarabine/TBI for HLA-matched Related Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.