A Phase I Study of MGCD0103 Given as a Three-Times Weekly Oral Dose In Patients With Leukemia Or Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MethylGene
- 12 May 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Martell R) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Status changed from suspended to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2008 Celgene reported as a trial affiliate and sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.