Open Label, Dose Escalation, Followed by Open Label, Single Arm, Multi-Center Clinical Trial of HuMax-CD4, a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-CD4 Antibody, in Patients With Mycosis Fungoides Type CTCL (Stage IB-IVB) or Sezary Syndrome Who Are Refractory or Intolerant to Targretin (Bexarotene) and One Other Standard Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zanolimumab (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2010 Final data collection is expected in early 2011.