Combination of efavirenz and Truvada [emtricitabine/tenofovir dipivoxil fumarate] (COMET Study): Phase 4 evaluation of switching twice daily Combivir [lamividine/zidovudine] to once-daily regimen co-formulated Truvada in virologically suppressed HIV infected patients taking efavirenz
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMET
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 26 Jan 2006 New trial record.