A Phase I/II Trial of CpG 7909, Rituximab Immunotherapy, and Y-90 Zevalin Radioimmunotherapy for Patients With Previously Treated CD20+ Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Ibritumomab tiuxetan; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.