Therapy of myeloid metaplasia-myelofibrosis, atypical chronic myeloid or myelomonocytic leukemia, C-kit positive acute myeloid leukemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome (AML-MDS), hypereosinophilic syndrome, polycythemia vera and mastocytosis with dasatinib (BMS-354825).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Hypereosinophilic syndrome; Mastocytosis; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.