A Phase I Evaluation of the Combination of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil) With PS-341 in Patients With Refractory Hematologic and Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2012 Actual patient number is 107 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.