A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Evaluation of Tenofovir DF Versus Adefovir Dipivoxil for the Treatment of Presumed Pre-Core Mutant Chronic Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Adefovir dipivoxil; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from two clinical trial (NCT00117676 and NCT00116805) were, presented at the 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2015 Results regarding the evaluation of aspartate aminotransferase (AST)-to-platelet ratio index (APRI) and fibrosis index based on four factors (FIB-4) scoring systems from CHB patients enrolled in NCT00117676 and NCT00116805 published in the Journal of Hepatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History