A double-blind, placebo controlled, randomised trial to prove the therapeutic concept and to determine the pharmacokinetic profile of ATL1102 (VLA-4 antisense oligonucleotide) by subcutaneous injections in patients with multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATL 1102 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Antisense Therapeutics
- 28 Oct 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis measuring effect of ATL1102 on the conversion of remaining new active lesions to T1 black holes, presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 09 Sep 2015 Results published in Antisense Therapeutics media release.
- 22 Sep 2014 Trial results published in the medical journal Neurology, as reported in an Antisense Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History