A Single Centre, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Tonabersat in the Prophylaxis of Migraine in Patients Presenting With Migraine With Aura
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tonabersat (Primary)
- Indications Migraine; Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Minster Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Sep 2009 Results have been reported at the 14th International Headache Congress & the 51st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society (Joint meeting; AHS/IHS 2009).
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 31 to 39 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported in a Minster Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History