Phase II Study of Fludarabine and Mitoxantrone, Followed by GM-CSF(Granulocyte-macrophage Colony-stimulating Factor) and Rituximab in Patients With Low Grade Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma: An Analysis of Efficacy and Tolerability.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone; Rituximab; Sargramostim
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 16 to 15 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.