A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Golimumab, a Fully Human Anti-TNFa Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-FORWARD
- Sponsors Centocor
- 08 Nov 2018 Results of a pooled analysis from GO-RAISE, GO-FORWARD, GO-REVEAL studies published in the Rheumatology .
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2017 Pooled results from GO-BEFORE and GO-FORWARD studies (n=470) published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History